CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resting

At yesterdays Perinatologist appointment the doctor saw and pointed out an old bleed inside. She said at this point, its not bleeding and is okay but its like a bruise would be. The placenta is attached, but has pulled slightly from that area as the bruise will not allow it to attach there. In her words I need rest and to stop being super mom. Not so easy, but I will do my best.

Tonight I found myself getting easily frustrated at the slightest of things which quickly turned from frustration to crying over nothing. Fun, right? My poor husband. He is such a good man. Since I already had dinner started for the kids (I was in another not wanting to eat mood), he sent me upstairs to rest in bed. He evem set up a computer up here so along with a tv, I am all set.

Its hard to eat lately. I can't force myself to eat. If something doesn't look good, or I don't have an appetite I just can't eat. David doesn't like that answer though. Tonight I was content having water and canteloupe for dinner. That didn't satisfy him. So here I sit with a plate of tacos in front of me that smell delicious and I am hesitating. I have got to eat, I know that. It's just not easy right now. Aside from not wanting things, or just looking at something and it making me gag, the babies are pushing on my belly making me full with just a few bites down. The triplets are all great weights, and all their stats look great so I don't see the big deal. Guess I will just have to keep those protein drinks on hand if this continues. Those really aren't so bad and are easier than eating half the time.

I'm healthy, and they are healthy and that's what matters right now. I will rest as much as anyone tells me to so that I can avoid bedrest for as long as possible.

0 comments: