CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Pain

It started last night... we were waiting on David to get home from work when I heard a loud crash and Peyton (youngest) crying in the toy area. I threw off my blanket and tossed my book aside to run to her. Somehow she managed to get this toy sorter 4 tier bucket system to topple over on her, and all the buckets had fallen all over her (yes, we need to anchor it). The stand was sideways wedged between the wall and the cabinet so I had to pull and tug a it to get it and my baby girl free. Thankfully she wasn't hurt, she was still crying from being scared by it though so I swooped her up to cuddle her for a bit.

Those 5 minutes of actions led to a night full of pain. Back pain, stomach pain. You name it, and it most likely was hurting. It wasn't my fault, and it wasn't Peyton's fault for the pain, it was just an accident. I realize now though, I really can not move the same as I did with one at all. There is no room for accidents right now and many things bring pain.

This morning I found it hard to wake up. My back was still sore and the muscles just felt like they were being rung out like wet rags. But, the kids needed to be up and get ready for school, fed, and so on and so forth. Forcing myself out of bed I realized my stomach had this shooting pain up the side of it. I ended up laying back down for a few minutes and it calmed down. I guess I really did strain myself last night. Nothing seems wrong though, and going to the doctor won't solve anything. Muscle pain is what it is, and everything else is chalked up to stretching. They told me this time wouldn't be nice and easy stretching and growing like one (that was easy??) but rather feel rapid and at times violent. Nice.

I think the couch and I will be best friends through the remainder of this pregnancy. Half way there...

0 comments: