CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

17w1d - Appointments

Today I am 17w1d pregnant. We started the day very early, having to be out the door by 8am to get to the hospital in time for check in at 8:30am. Thankfully my friend Randi came over to sit with the two older kiddos since it was another 20 minutes until their bus got here. We met the IPs and checked in for the Level 2/ Perinatologist visit. David came along (thank God!) and watched the two younger girls while I went in for the appointments.

Fluid checks look great, still showing the twins are boys and the singleton is a girl. Everything looked great on the triplets, but here's the kicker. The Perinatologist (high risk doctor) told me to "stop being super mom and just lay down and rest. Really?? How on earth is this possible when I have my own 4 children to care for as well as a house to keep clean? I feel bad when David comes home and the house is a disaster, though he says he doesn't care. He says top priority is keeping me safe and rested. Still, I feel guilty when things aren't done. He works hard.

Lots of stretching and growing going on inside me, and it hurts sometimes. The triplets are all laying transverse (sideways) which explains the poking on my sides. So far Ive only gained 8lbs in 5 months and am happy about that. The doctors are happy with everything, and back we go in another two weeks.

0 comments: